Our one year warranty extends to most jewelry items in the shop. However, we are not responsible for unduly rough treatment or abuse. We reserve the right to determine what constitutes abuse and what constitutes regular wear or unfortunate accident.
If a piece of jewelry you've purchased from us is damaged, please read the following and then contact us:
- Do not attempt repairs yourself or with another jeweler.
Inexpertly done repairs can further damage your jewelry, will invalidate your warranty, and may increase the cost of the repair.
- Please pack your jewelry for repair carefully.
We advise placing it in a small ziplock bag or box to keep it safe. If a stone has come loose, please include it in the package if possible.
- If possible, bring along your original receipt or include a copy if mailing.
This will facilitate warranty repairs. If you have had your jewelry longer than one year, no need to worry about the receipt.
- If you're far away, feel free to mail repairs to our shipping address: PO Box 97; Berlin, OH 44610-0097.
USPS will not deliver to our physical address. If you mail your package to the physical address, it will be returned to sender. We recommend using a padded envelope or small priority flat rate box. USPS now includes free tracking with any first-class or priority mail package, so you can have the peace of mind of knowing it arrived safely.
- Please include a note with a description of the item, problem, and your contact information.
We sometimes need to clarify details about the repair order, such as color of replacement stone, shipping address, etc. We also like to be able to reach you to keep you apprised of progress!
- Repairs usually take between thirty and forty-five days to come back to us.
However, depending on shipping and the artist's schedule, repairs can take a little longer. If your repair comes back sooner, we will let you know right away. If you feel your repair is taking too long, you are welcome to contact us to check its status.
- Please remember that any stated repair estimates are just that: estimates.
We do our best to give you an accurate idea of the cost of any repair up front, but there are a lot of variables that come into the equation. Aside from the cost of the repair, there are also shipping charges from us to the artist, the artist back to us, and from us back to you if you do not plan on picking your piece up.